Shipping & Returns
Order Processing: We process all orders on the same day if placed before 12pm GMT.
UK Shipping: Our products are shipped within 1-3 Days using the following carriers: Royal Mail & DHL.
International Shipping: Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery (via DHL/Fedex)
Payment of additional duties and taxes may be required before your order is released from customs, depending on the delivery address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
1. The customer is responsible for all return shipment/freight charges. For product returns that are not a result of a SolSilk error, you will need to ship the item at your own expense.
Goods must be returned using recorded delivery so that the customer can demonstrate proof of mailing.
2. All returned merchandise must be purchased from solsilk.com and returned within 60 days of date of purchase.
3. To return an item as a result of a SolSilk error, please contact our customer support team by email at email@example.com to receive a merchandise return label.
Please note we are unable to send merchandise return labels for international returns at this time.
4. If a merchandise return label is provided, the number must be clearly visible on the outside of every returned package. The returned package should include a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the returned product.
5. No return shipment carton may exceed 50 lbs in weight.
6. All orders must be returned in their original packaging to receive a full refund. Used items are not eligible for a full refund.
7. Once the returned merchandise is received a credit will be issued based on the original payment method.